When it comes to Kate Spade we all know well there’s always something extremely interesting and inspiring waiting for us in her fashion collections.
Whenever my imagination needs to be stimulated I know all I need to do is just to take a look at one of the lines of this American brand and lose myself in all these amazing and original pieces.
If you read this blog regularly you probably had a chance to see my posts about totes and satchels already so I thought today it was perfect timing to share My Top 5 list of Kate Spade clutches with you.
Hope you enjoy it and make sure you leave your feedback and share your favorite pieces with me.
Kate Spade Clutches
1. The Wise Owl Clutch ($ 378.00) definitely deserves to be on the first place of this list.
Don’t laugh at me but I simply like owls, in every imaginable form, in fact I love to find them on my teacup, on my phone’s cover or on my t-shirts so as soon as I saw this cute bag I knew it was perfect for me.
I am sure it will look wonderful with both casual and elegant outfits and I am looking forward to completing my autumn looks with it.
2. Now this original Far From The Tree Taxi/Off Duty Clutch ($ 298.00) will certainly make heads turn with its unique design and a little yellow taxi closure.
The red interior lining makes a beautiful contrast with black exterior material with white apples print.
I guess there is no better bag for a stylish night out in New York (and not only) .
3. I Kissed a Frog Multi Clutch ($ 328.00) is the number three on my list.
It’s an elegant piece just perfect for special occasions but still unique and all but boring or banal.
I like the glitter fabric and the frog obviously .
4. The Far From The Tree NYC Map Clutch ($ 248.00) is a creative and fun solution which can be easily mistaken with a real NYC map actually!
This amazing city was clearly an inspiration here and on the back of this clutch you are going to find some interesting facts about New York from the 70′s.
5. This is the last position on my Top 5 list of Kate Spade Clutches and it’s going to be the Disco Nap Dancing Clutch ($ 328.00).
It’s made of a hologram fabric with patent pvc trim and dancing lenticular printing was the first thing to drive my attention.
This piece will add a vintage touch to your outfits and is ideal for anyone who wants to make a fashion statement.
Photos courtesy of www.katespade.com.